FPF:UBKCU017 Contemporary Czech literature - Course Information
UBKCU017 Contemporary Czech literatureFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Studies (programme FPF, N7310 Filo)
- Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech language and literature (programme FPF, N7504 UcSS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to familiarize students with the foundations of the contemporary Czech literature. The course can enroll students combined studies; the fulfillment of study obligations will be diskused with the teacher individually.
- Modern Czech literature since the period of 1989 up to now. Key texts and authors will be analysed.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Active participation in the seminar (two absences are permitted)