FPF:UBKTV097 Translatology workshop I - Course Information
UBKTV097 Translatology workshop IFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Veronika Woznicová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Šárka Zelinská (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Veronika Woznicová, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Audio-visual works (programme FPF, B8203 DrUm)
- Course objectives
- Elements translatology, its principles and differences between the source and target languages
- Translation of audio-visual and film works
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Active participation in the seminar (two absences are permitted)
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/UBKTV097