OPF:OPFBKODP Specialised Praktice - Course Information
OPFBKODP Specialised PrakticeSchool of Business Administration in Karvina
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/100/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Jarmila Duháček Šebestová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Jana Janoušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Pavla Klepková Vodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Marian Lebiedzik, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Pavlína Pellešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Petra Růčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Halina Starzyczná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Ing. Michal Tvrdoň, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- School of Business Administration in Karvina
Contact Person: Mgr. Dagmar Sohrová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FAKULTA ( OPF ) && TYP_STUDIA ( B ) && FORMA ( K ) && ROCNIK ( 3 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquire practical skills and materials for the bachelor's thesis, all in direct relation to the field of study, or study program and support the application of theoretical nowledge in practice for increasing the graduates? employability in the labor market. Practical training takes place with entities, who asked the SBA for practical training, proposed the SBA the topics of achelor's theses or based on the SBA?s arrangements or students? personal selection with regard to the topic of the bachelor thesis they will write. The student fulfills the conditions of practical training resulting from the "Practical Training Agreement". At the end of practical training, the entity will assess the course of training by completing the "Practical Training Assessment" form, which the student will submit to the registry office of the SU SBA.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Cvičení 100 HOD/SEM.
- Teacher's information
- The condition of obtaining the credit is to submit the practical training assessment to the registry office of the SU SBA. Practical training is implemented based on the concluded "Practical Training Agreement". The administration of professional training takes place on the web-portal "Career portal and its module Praktiton".