Máte zapnutý náhled celé osnovy, zpět na běžné zobrazení.
Načítání a prohlížení osnovy může být v závislosti na množství obsahu pomalejší.
- Syllabus: a link to the course syllabus can be found by expanding the
"Info" item to the right below the introductory image on the main
page of the interactive course syllabus.
- You can find the schedule, the teacher (incl. The link to the
personal cards), the summary of the course (exams, points ...) after logging in
to IS SU using the "Student" tile by opening the menu for the given
Ing. Šárka Sobotovičová, Ph.D. - lecturer and seminat tutor
Study plan and organization
- The course is divided into 13 blocks of lectures and seminars according to
a set schedule.
- The content of the course can be found in the syllabus.
- Study materials can be found in the Study Materials and Presentations folder.
- Tasks for seminars are in the Seminars folder.
works and discussions 2x20 points
exam test 60 points
- Total 100 points
- To pass this course, it
is necessary to score a mark of at least 60% overall. There are no
- Topics for individual works can be found in Individual Tasks folder.
- A 92 - 100
- B 84 - 91
- C 76 - 83
- D 68 - 75
- E 60 - 67
- F less than 60
Taxation and Customs Union
Study Materials and Presentations
course provides an introduction to the issues surrounding the international taxation and tax systems.
- In the
first three lessons we will deal with the introduction to taxation
and tax systems.
- Next we will focus on individual types of taxes. We will
address tax harmonization within the EU as well as international taxation.
will also acquire knowledge of the area of double taxation and differences
between taxation of residents and non-residents.
Here you will find tasks for seminars.
discussion on assigned topics:
of VAT, GST or
other sales tax in the selected state 20 points
system in the selected state 20 points
Obsah není zveřejněný.