- 1.How do I choose a topic from the Topic List?Access to Topic Lists varies according to the type of list:
PozorTopics from courses and non-courses lists to which you are enrolled can be found in the application
- Course Topic Lists
- Topic Lists created within individual courses (papers, group projects, etc.) can be found in the Student application by clicking on the course name. The "Lists" link is only displayed if a schedule is created. Course schedules are usually also referenced from the interactive course syllabus.
The Information system Student [course] Lists
1 Link to Course Topic Lists.
- Non-courses Topic Lists
- It is used to register for the topics of final theses, training courses, etc. You will find them along the way
The Information system Student During studies Topic ListsAll lists to which you are authorized are available here. The lists are divided according to their type, namely for Bachelor's theses, Diploma theses, Projects, Other, etc. It is possible to work with the topics of only one schedule, or to choose multiple lists at once.
After selecting the schedule, a list of all topics relevant to you ("currently available ones" or "my topics") will be displayed. You can switch the type of topics displayed in the "Show Topics" panel. All available operations with the topic are displayed after clicking on "Display operations" for the selected topic. Details on a given topic can be viewed by clicking on "Display details" in the menu of operations with the topic (see the picture below) or by clicking on its name.
The "enroll" button is not available for the topic until you start logging in. If you have a spreadsheet window open before, be sure to update it at the beginning of your login.The Information system Student During studies My topicsInactive non-courses schedules can be viewed in the applicationThe Information system Studium Topic Lists
1 Link to enroll to topics.
2 Option to display the list of topics.
3 After clicking, an overview of available operations with the topic will be displayed (there will be more options after logging in to the topic).
4 Topic name.
5 Topic leader (if assigned)
- 2.How can I design my own topic?Designing your own topic is only possible if the given list of topics is marked with the "students can propose their own topics" flag. Use the path to insert a new topic.The Information system Student During studies Topic ListsSelect the appropriate topic list and use the "Topics: create" link in the navigation bar. A form will open in which you will fill in the required data. Be sure to click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. The system will automatically log you in to the proposed topic. The supervisor of the thesis listed with the topic is informed by automatic e-mail about the student's registration. The supervisor then confirms or rejects the student's registration. In both cases, an information e-mail is sent to the student.
- 3.How do I edit the topic name, add the English title and other details?You can edit the data in the topic only if the supervisor has checked the flag "Allow the student to add or change the name, assignment, literature" (some faculties may not have this option available, as the topic is taken care of exclusively by its supervisor). Use to edit the topicThe Information system Student During studies My topicsClick on "edit" for the selected topic and edit the data. When saving changes made by a student, a flag is set for the topic "Confirm registration or change of data made by the student". When you have finished editing the topic, ask your supervisor to approve your changes.
- 4.I don't see any Theses topic section. What should I do?First, make sure you've selected the correct study and period in the page header. You can find the cause of the problem in the "Topic lists" agenda. Use the path from the front page of the Information SystemThe Information system Studium Topic listsAfter selecting the topic, the following will be displayed:
- prerequisites you must meet,
- the dates when the login is started and ended
- and after clicking on "details, instructions, schedule ... Fields of study" also the fields for which the topics are listed in the list.
- 5.I don't see the course topic lists and I know for sure that others see themYou probably have a course registered in red (you do not meet the prerequisites), so it is likely that it will not be registered for you. As topics may be limited in capacity, they can only be seen by students with hassle-free registration. It is necessary to meet the prerequisites or wait for the enrollment period and ask the teacher for an exception. Once you have enrolled in the course, you will see the course schedule.
- 6.I can't enroll the topic, why?If the topic is flagged as "disapproved", it means that confirmation of the correctness of the topic (suitability of the topic for elaboration) by the manager or official is required. If you have listed the topic yourself and subscribed to it, the topic is flagged as "not approved" until it is confirmed.
- 7.I can't print the final thesis topic, what should I do?For approved topics, confirmation of registration for the defense or confirmation of the topic for the defense by the supervisor may be required. In this case, it is not possible to print the assignment or transfer the topic to the SZZ archive until the topic is confirmed.
Provided you have failed to find the information you were searching for, you can contact us at