MU:MU11174 Microeconomics - Course Information
MU11174 MicroeconomicsMathematical Institute in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Richard Neugebauer, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Richard Neugebauer, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Richard Neugebauer, CSc.
Mathematical Institute in Opava
- Wed 13:05–14:40 RZ
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TYP_STUDIA ( B )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the education is to students able to describe basic microecnomical terms and phenomenons. The practical application of the theoretical knowledge in exercises from econimical practice is the scope of the exercising. The acquired knowlegde and skills should help the students to better orientation in common economical life, but first of all to solve succesfull the proffesional objectives.
- Úvod do ekonomie.
2. Market and its principal dividing.
3. Market of goods and services - behavior of the demander, demand.
4. Market of the goods and services - behavior of the firm, supply.
5. Earning, costs and profite of the firm.
6. Firm on the perfect competition market.
7. Firm on the imperfect competition market.
8. Market of the production factors - Labor market.
9. Capital market.
10. General equilibrium.
11. Market failure and microeconomical role of state
- Úvod do ekonomie.
- required literature
- Hořejší B., Macáková L., Soukup J. a Soukupová J.:. Mikroekonomie. Management Press Praha, 2003. info
- recommended literature
- Nicholson W., Snyder Ch. M. Microeconomics and Its Application. info
- L. Macáková a kol. Mikroekonomie, repetitorium. Melandrinum, Slaný, 2003. ISBN 80-86175-33-2. info
- P.Tuleja. Vybraná témata z mikroekonomie v grafech a pojmech. Aldebaran, Valašské Meziříčí, 2003. ISBN 80-903117-4-1. info
- H. Fialová, O. Starý. Základy mikroekonomiky. ČVUT, Praha, 1996. ISBN 80-01-01504-1. info
- Teaching methods
Lecture with a video analysis
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- - active participation on lectures and practises
- watching of actuall economic situation
- Requirements for assesment are:
- presentation of a paper with macroeconomical topic
- completing of test at min. 60%
- the exam is verbal and examines the students ability of judgment and reasoning
Activity Difficulty [h] Cvičení 13 Přednáška 26 Summary 39
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/sumu/winter2020/MU11174