MU:MU24016 Game Theory - Course Information
MU24016 Game TheoryMathematical Institute in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Karel Hasík, Ph.D.
Mathematical Institute in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Applied Mathematics (programme MU, N1101)
- Course objectives
- The fundamental concepts of game theory are exposed and illustrated in simple examples. The stability and evolution of strategies is emphasized.
- Foundations of non-cooperative game theory: Strategies, payoff matrices, Nash equilibrium, pure and mixed strategies, symmetric games, the classification of simple games. Repeated games. Evolutionarily stable strategies, the dynamics of strategy evolution. Modeling in game theory.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/sumu/summer2019/MU24016