FPF:UCJNDIS1 Master`s Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
UCJNDIS1 Master`s Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/8/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- German (programme FPF, N7310 Filo)
- Course objectives
- Master`s Thesis Seminar deals with general methodology of writing a dissertation and focuses on the specific problems connected with the topic of the thesis. For that very reason the topics to be discussed vary for each student and topic. Secondary literature will be recommended by the teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- - active participation and dialogic lecture (discussion, dialogue, brainstorming etc.)
- working with text and text production