FVP:UVSRPCK064 Russian III - Course Information
UVSRPCK064 Russian IIIFaculty of Public Policies in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Květoslava Krajčová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Květoslava Krajčová
Institute of Public Administration and Social Policy - Faculty of Public Policies in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Public Administration and Social Politics (programme FVP, B6731-SPSP)
- Course objectives
- Objectives: The course builds on the previous instruction, its aim is to increase the demand on the range, autonomy, and fluency of speech through the practice of oral and written expression. Increased attention is also paid to reading and listening. Students will consolidate knowledge of spelling, morphology and composition through exercise. Teaching Methods Dialogue in the form of an interview, working with texts - reading and listening. Emphasis is placed on practising the subject matter with the main focus on developing speech skills. The instruction is based on the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Acquired Competences: Students will acquire the basic knowledge of spelling and morphology. Students will be able to respond to the heard and read stimuli.
- 1. Human character traits
2. Human appearance
3. Daily routine
5. Ways of spending leisure time
6. Buildings in a city
8. Orientation in a city
- 1. Human character traits
- required literature
- BELYNTSEVA, O. JANEK, A. Učebnice současné ruštiny. Computer Press Brno, 2009. info
- NEKOLOVÁ, V. a kol. Ruština nejen pro samouky. Leda, Praha, 2007. info
- recommended literature
- BALCAR, M. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Praha, 1999. ISBN 80-85927-56-X. info
- ŠROUFKOVÁ, M., VENCLOVÁ, M., PLESKÝ, R. Česko-ruský a rusko-český slovník. Praha, 1998. info
- FOZIKOŠ, A., REITEROVÁ, T. Reálie rusky mluvících zemí. Fraus, Plzeň, 1998. info
- ČÁRA, V. a kol. Ruská mluvnice pro střední školy. Praha: SPN, 1996. ISBN 80-04-24139-5. info
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Cvičení 6 HOD/SEM.
- Teacher's information
- Preparation of topics, their practice in consultations. The course is concluded by credit students gain on the basis of continuous written tests and a final credit test.
The instructor will notify the students on the topics that have not been fully lectured for them to seek in the compulsory literature or at the e-learning site.