MU:MU03059 Seminar in Dis. Dyn. Syst. IV - Course Information
MU03059 Seminar in Discrete Dynamical Systems IVMathematical Institute in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Marta Štefánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Marta Štefánková, Ph.D.
Mathematical Institute in Opava
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MU03058 Seminar in Dis. Dyn. Syst. III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The subject of the seminar is the study of some aspects of discrete dynamical systems (a part of book, a survey paper, ...). The lectures are read by Ph.D. students and students finishing their master degree and invited guests.
- The program of the seminar is announced in the beginning of the semeseter on the web pages of Mathematical Institute; eventual program changes are announced in the same place.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- The necessary condition for passing the course is active participation in the seminar.