FPF:KTVBADM1 Badminton 1 - Course Information
KTVBADM1 Badminton 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Reichert (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil
Cabinet of Physical Education - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 101 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed for both more advanced players who have already completed the basics of badminton lessons and for beginners. Beginners will learn racquet grip, basic positioning and player focus, basic hitting techniques and how to use them in their game. More advanced players will improve individual stroke techniques - clear, drop, drive, spike, dynamics of movement on the court. Gradually we will focus on the specifications of singles and doubles play, tactics and rules.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in at least 70% of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/KTVBADM1