FPF:KTVPLAV2 Swimming 2 - Course Information
KTVPLAV2 Swimming 2Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Reichert (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil
Cabinet of Physical Education - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 100 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the lesson is to master the breaststroke and front crawl styles. It is about the coordination of the legs and arms in both styles and correct breathing into water. Teaching turns, starting jump, improving technique, increasing endurance. For those who are interested, we are adding lessons in backstroke technique and butterfly stroke.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in at least 70% of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information