FPF:UBKKDBK037 Literature in Intermediality P - Course Information
UBKKDBK037 Literature in Intermediality Perspective IIFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- There is no prerequisite for the lecture.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- To give students a basic creative awareness of each literary genres and their use in theater practice.
- Learning outcomes
- Knowledge of literary types. Creative skills. Creative work with literature texts in theater practice.
- The course will try to depict the basic mechanisms of functioning of elementary literary genres in the form of discussions on creative works of students, taking into account the use of acquired knowledge in working with dramatic texts. 1. Writing as a creative process. 2. Literature as an institution (adjustments, corrections, editor, second eyes). 3. Poetry - what is and what is not poetry. 4. Poetry - critical discussion of the first texts. 5. Poetry - corrections - critical discussion of variants of previous texts. 6. Epics - what is the function of narration. 7. Epics - entry into the fictional world. Discussion of introductions to short stories. 8. Epics - rhythm - structure of an epic work, position of the narrator's band and character band, ways of using dialogue. 9. Epics - dialogue. Discussion on the form of dialogue and direct speech in a prose work. 10. Drama - what is the dramatic situation? 11. Drama - to characterize the characters out of speech. 12. Drama - a character created from words. 13. Discussion of dramatic experiments of students.
- required literature
- FIŠER, Z. Malá učebnice technik tvůrčího psaní. Brno: Paido, 2001.
- MANGUEL, A. Dějiny čtení. Brno: Host, 2007.
- FIŠER, Z. Tvůrčí psaní v literární výchově jako nástroj poznání. Brno: MU, 2012.
- KOLEKTIV: Tvůrčí psaní – klíčová kompetence na vysoké škole. Brno: Doplněk, 2005.
- recommended literature
- BOURDIEU, P. Pravidla umění. Praha, 2010. info
- ECO, Umberto. Meze interpretace. Praha, Karolinum, 2005. info
- not specified
- DOČEKALOVÁ, M. Tvůrčí psaní pro každého2: Naučte se vyprávět příběhy. Praha: Grada, 2009.
- Teaching methods
- Criticak class discussion, creative writting, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of creative work in three literary types.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8s/sem.
- Teacher's information
- Consultations are also possible outside the consultation hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.