FPF:UCJANGBP49 Italian 2 - Course Information
UCJANGBP49 Italian 2Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Romana Kovaliková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaroslava Malá (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English (programme FPF, ANGbp)
- Course objectives
- The Italian 2 course is intended primarily for students of the English and German programs, who can thus supplement their language skills. They will continue to work with a textbook, which includes both listening and conversation topics and useful grammar with a number of exercises of various types. Language teaching will be complemented by reading texts and working with them; these texts acquaint students with the basics of Italian studies.
- Learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to master the language at the A1-A2 level.
- In italiano. Il corso 1. Lesson 6A: Domani- Una mostra; future time 2. Lesson 6B: Domani - Fra dieci anni; second future tense; text: The Italians and the car 3. Lekce 7A: Il matrimonio di Alessandro - Usciamo ?; reflexive verbs 4. Lekce 7B: Il matrimonio di Alessandro - In macchina; reflexive verbs + modal verbs; text: The Italian constitution 5. Repetition Nuovo progetto italiano 1 6. Lesson 1: Un nuovo inizio, present tense - practice, description of the person; text: The Italian regions 7. Lesson 2: Come passi il tempo libero, irregular verbs, prepositions; text: Transport in Italy 8. Lesson 3: Scrivere e telefonare, prepositions with a member; text: Important telephone numbers 9. Lesson 4: Al bar, passato prossimo - practice; conversation: how did you spend the weekend? 10. Lesson 4: Al bar, date, time, adverbs; lyrics: The Italians and the bar, the coffee 11. Lesson 5: Feste e viaggi, future tense - practice; conversation: travel 12. Lesson 5: Feste e viaggi, vocabulary of weather; text: The Italians and the festivities 13. Test
- required literature
- Bahníková, A. a kol. Italština. Praha: Leda, 2001. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- active seminar attendance 75%, test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Student povinně zapisuje druhý cizí jazyk.