FPF:UCJIOPBP25 Phonetic seminar - Course Information
UCJIOPBP25 Phonetic seminarFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Eva Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaroslava Malá (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Eva Klímová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UCJIOPBP25/A: Thu 10:35–11:20 M15-LUCJ, J. Malá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian for Professional Purposes (programme FPF, IOP)
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on the precise articulations of the Italian vowels and consonants that do not exist in the Czech language stressing the importance of correct pronunciation in Italian.
- Learning outcomes
- Basic terminology, International Phonetic Alphabet, phonetic transcription. precise articulations of the Italian vowels and consonants, correct pronunciation in Italian.
- 1. IPA – International Phonetic Alphabet, 2. Italian vocalic system:closed e (elefante), open e (erba): 3. Closed e, opern e (elefante x erba) 4. Closed o (orecchio), open o (occhio) 5. Diphtongs: piede, uomo; (pausa, fai, sei), iato 6. Double consonants 7. qu (quadro), gu (guanti) 8. sc (i, e) (pesce) 9. c (i, e) cento, g (i, e) gelato 10. z c(alza), z (zaino) 11. gl(i) (foglia) 12. gn (gnomo) 13. Phonetic transcription: exercises
- Hand outs nel MOODLECostamagna, L. Pronunciare l’italiano. Perugia: Guerra, 1996.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written exam
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/UCJIOPBP25