FPF:UCJIOPBP43 Presentation Skills - Course Information
UCJIOPBP43 Presentation SkillsFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Libor Práger, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Libor Práger, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian for Professional Purposes (programme FPF, IOP)
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on the improvement of presentation skills. Students will learn how to work with pieces of information, how to organise and present them, control their voice temper, how to address the audience and respond to questions.
- Learning outcomes
- Students know how to work with pieces of information, how to organise and present them, control their voice temper, how to address the audience and respond to questions.
- Contents: 1. Presentation theory. Speaking and body language. 3. Persuasive function of presentations 4. Presentation structure 5. Organising your presentation in space and time 6. Groupm dynamics. 7. Preparing a presentation. 8. Presenting a topic. 9. Presentation Feedback 10. Presentations and IT technology. 11. Formating a presentation. 12. Final presentation on a given topic.
- required literature
- Templeton, M.; Fitzgerald, S.: Schaum´s Quick Guide to Great Presentation Skills. McGraw-Hill, 1999.
- recommended literature
- Hindel, T.: Making Presentations. DK Publishing, 1998.
- Hoff, R.: I Can See You Naked. A Universal Press Syndicate Company. 1988.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Požadavky na studenta: Prezentace 1, Prezentace 2, Prezentace 3.
- Language of instruction