FPF:UHVHPPBP13 Bachelor Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
UHVHPPBP13 Bachelor Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Martin Pelc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Pelc, Ph.D.
Institute of Historical Sciences - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TYP_STUDIA ( B )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Monument care (programme FPF, HsPP)
- Course objectives
- The bachelor thesis seminar is realized in the form of individual consultations of the thesis supervisor and the student to clarify the basic hepotheses, methodological procedures and other stages of preparation of the thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- clarification of the basic hepotheses; clarification of methodological procedures; preparation of the thesis
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/summer2021/UHVHPPBP13