FPF:UHVHPPBP28 Professional practice III - Course Information
UHVHPPBP28 Professional practice IIIFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Marian Hochel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Karla Vymětalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Marian Hochel, Ph.D.
Institute of Historical Sciences - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TYP_STUDIA ( B )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Monument care (programme FPF, HsPP)
- Course objectives
- The course provides students with focused preparation for application in practice after graduation of SP in accordance with the profile of the graduate, expands their competencies and flexibility. The aim of the internship is to equip students with entry skills to perform activities and provide selected services in the field of presentation, animation and education of cultural history and cultural heritage, to support the development of their organizational skills. Completion of the internship contributes to greater motivation of students to apply the acquired knowledge and skills from teaching and thus increase their applicability in the labor market. Professional Practice III equips students with basic skills for providing services in the field of leisure activities and tourism, encourages the development of their management and organizational skills. The internship is usually organized as a continuous in the range of 4 weeks. It is organized in facilities that provide or organize leisure activities with a focus on cultural tourism (tourist information centers, travel agencies), in spa, recreational and accommodation facilities with cultural, cultural and historical programs for a wide range of clients. Students participate in the preparation and implementation of products of cultural and cultural-historical focus (tours, trips, thematic walks and lectures), prepare animation programs for children and adults, providing counseling services. They can participate in the preparation of text materials focusing on history and cultural heritage (leaflets, brochures, popularization articles, etc.) The internship takes place under the methodical guidance of a mentor - a cooperating expert from practice / institution and under the framework supervision of a teacher - supervisor; the final evaluation of the practice belongs to the guarantor of the course. The student keeps a written diary; will receive the evaluation of a mentor and supervisor. Knowledge is verified in the form of an oral discussion, usually with the participation of a student, guarantor and supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- practical knowledge gained in practice
- required literature
- Dokumenty a materiály institucí poskytujících odbornou praxi.
- Bezpečnostní a hygienické předpisy.
- Odborné softwary a technologie využívané v praxi ad.
- C.O.T., Všudybyl, Travel Trade Gazette, Travel digest – periodika.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Oral discussion on the basis of written documents; documentation from the institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 160 hod / sem.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/summer2021/UHVHPPBP28