FPF:UIMOIBP056 Object-Oriented Orogramming II - Course Information
UIMOIBP056 Object-Oriented Orogramming IIFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Jiří Blahuta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Miroslav Langer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Miroslav Langer, Ph.D.
Institute of Computer Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UIMOIBP056/A: Thu 11:25–13:00 B3a, J. Blahuta
- TYP_STUDIA ( B )
Object-oriented programming I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Information and communication technologies (programme FPF, MOI)
- Course objectives
- Developing web-oriented applications and dynamic web pages in Java. Servlets - basic syntax, life cycle, data processing. Use of HTTP and cookies. JSP - Standard components and the integration with JavaBeans. Other supporting technologies - sessions, HTML forms, JDBC, sharing of the database connection, use of the applets to communicate with servlets. Java EE Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, etc.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to:
- Develop web-oriented applications and dynamic web pages in Java;
- design the structure and function of the servlet;
- use HTTP and Cookies in the applications;
- use applets to communicate with servlets;
- analyze and use Java EE frameworks to solve the problems;
- 1. Java for web applications
- 2. Servlets
- 3. Data processing
- 4. Cookies
- 5. JSP and JavaBeans
- 6. JDBS
- 7. Java EE framework
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Demonstrate gained knowledge: develop an application in the scope of discussed topics.
Mandatory attendance at tutorials at least 75%.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/summer2021/UIMOIBP056