FPF:UCJIOPBP16 Professional training 2 - Course Information
UCJIOPBP16 Professional training 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jaroslava Malá (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jaroslava Malá
Institute of Foreign Languages – Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian for Professional Purposes (programme FPF, IOP)
- Course objectives
- The subject’s objective is to familiarize the students with the environment and practices existing in real work situations and increase their postgraduate employability. Students are present at the contracted partner organization worksite and, under the supervision of an authorized person, participate in operation of the organization at job positions related to their study area, i.e. Philology or Information Technology. Students are required to follow instructions of the authorized supervisor and submit a professional training final report after the course completion.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the Professional training course II the student will be qualified to engage in the relevant professional activities at the internship company‘s work site.
- Activities as: - training company and work site familiarization - Occupational Safety and Health training - acquiring necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed for qualified involvement in the company’s activities - supervised and semi-independent work activities - work in teams and cooperation with team members
- recommended literature
- Studijní literatura bude specifikována vyučujícím v závislosti na zvolené firmě/instituci a pracovní pozici, kterou bude student vykonávat.
- Teaching methods
- hands-on training in a firm or an institution
- Assessment methods
- Credits will be granted after submitting the professional training final report by the student and obtaining the student assessment report by the company. The company’s assessment report will focus on the student’s involvement in the work activities and the training’s contribution for the student’s professional growth. The student will present a training activities portfolio outlining his or her professional growth.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 160 hod / sem.