FPF:FPFZAH01 Participation in foreign inter - Course Information
FPFZAH01 Participation in foreign intershipFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marie Crhová, Ph.D., MA
Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Full-time or part-time study during the participation in internship
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 76 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course supports development of academic, professional and language competences of students and is carried out through the long-term study stay abroad.
- During the study or professional stay the student is developing his academic and language competences in accordance with the study plans carried out at the FPS SU in Opava and with the study plans or the content of activities of the receiving institution.
- Teaching methods
- In accordance with the study rules of the receiving institutions.
- Assessment methods
- The assessment is based on the written document issued by the receiving institution ...
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Seminář 60 DNU/SEM.
- Teacher's information
- Participation in a foreign internship or a professional internship with the length of the stay of up to 60 days at least. The stay is supposed to be documented by means of a written confirmation from the receiving institution and carried out in accordance with the study specialization of the study field.