FPF:UIMOIBP013 Professional Training III - Course Information
UIMOIBP013 Professional Training IIIFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Luděk Cienciala, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Luděk Cienciala, Ph.D.
Institute of Computer Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UIMOIBP013/A: Mon 11:25–12:10 B2, L. Cienciala
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Information and communication technologies (programme FPF, MOI)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to introduce students to the environment and procedures existing in practice and increase their applicability after graduation.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to:
-understand the environment of the organization in which he practiced
- get involved in the activities of the organization
- Students are present at the workplace of the organization, which is our contractual partner, and according to their abilities, under the supervision of an authorized person, they participate in the operation of the organization in positions related to the field of education Informatics. The student is obliged to follow the instructions of the supervisor during the internship and to deliver the final report on the training.
- Teaching methods
- professional training
- Assessment methods
- A student obtains credit according to his final report on the course of the internship and the assessment of the organization in which the student is completing the internship. In the assessment, the organization evaluates the student's involvement in the work process and the contribution of practice to his professional growth
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 160 hod/sem.