OPF:CVABKJN2 Professional German 2 - Course Information
CVABKJN2 Professional German 2School of Business Administration in Karvina
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/12. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Hanne-Lore Bobáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hanne-Lore Bobáková, Ph.D.
Department of Tourism and Leisure Activities - School of Business Administration in Karvina
Contact Person: PhDr. Janusz Karpeta, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- CVABKJN2/01: Fri 30. 9. 11:25–13:00 B206, Fri 4. 11. 11:25–13:00 B206, Fri 2. 12. 11:25–13:00 B206, H. Bobáková
- FAKULTA ( OPF ) && TYP_STUDIA ( B ) && FORMA ( K ) && ( ROCNIK ( 2 ) || ROCNIK ( 3 ))
Prerequisites - information about course preconditions: The course may be enrolled independently on other courses. Students may enroll part 2, if he/she successfully completed part 1, or if he/she is studying parts 1 and 2 at the same time. A student who has obtained a certificate from a foreign language with international validity, may ask for recognition according to the particular language level.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 9 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/9, only registered: 0/9
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Course objectives: After completing the course successfully students will reach the 1st level of the B1 level (SERR). The course focuses primarily on the development of independent speaking and listening skills. Training takes the form of discussions, role playing, processing case studies and presentations. The receptive skills - listening and reading - are here to develop a rapid familiarization with the text, general understanding and retrieval of detailed information. Attention is also paid to the systematic development of vocational vocabulary, comprehension and study collocations and phrases. Besides the usual language skills, students deepen their searching skills for thematic information on the Internet. Moreover, students will extend the ability to work independently with interactive learning materials (DVD-ROM - including audio and video recordings).
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: express themselves on the issues of the discussed subject matter.
- 1. Service contract
3. Contact at the fair stand
4. Everyday operation
5. Absence from work
6. Incidents, failures
7. Safety at work
8. Safety signs, safety measures
9. Fire protection
10.Accidents at work
11.Marketing and advertising
12.Brand names, advertising messages
13. Product characteristics, product names
- 1. Service contract
- required literature
- BOBÁKOVÁ, H. Wirtschaftsdeutsch 1. Karviná: SU OPF, 2013. ISBN 978-80-7248-827-8. info
- Dr. Norbert Becker, Dr. Jörg Braunert. Alltag, Beruf & Co. 5. München: Max Hueber Verlag, 2011. ISBN 978-3-19-501590-5. info
- Buscha, Anne, Linthout, Gisela. Geschäftskommunikation - Verhandlungssprache. München: Max Hueber Verlag, 2007. ISBN 978-3-19-091598-9. info
- NEKOVÁŘOVÁ, A., FLIEGLER, D. Alltagssprache Deutsch. Plzeň: Fraus, 2003. ISBN 80-7238-143-1. info
- Dr. Norbert Becker, Dr. Jörg Braunert. Dialog Beruf 2. München: Max Hueber Verlag, 2002. ISBN 3-19-001591-0. info
- Kerstin Namuth, Thomas Lüthi. Gesprächstraining Deutsch für den Beruf. München: Max Hueber Verlag, 2000. ISBN 978-3-19-007246-0. info
- recommended literature
- Braunert, J., Schlenker, W. Aufbaukurs Lehrbuch Unternehmen Deutsch. Stuttgart, 2007. ISBN 978-3-12-675745-4. info
- Braunert, J., Schlenker, W. Aufbaukurs Arbeitsbuch Unternehmen Deutsch. Stuttgart, 2006. ISBN 3-12-675746-4. info
- Eismann, V. Wirtschafstkommunikation Deutsch 2. Linz, 2005. ISBN 3-468-90476-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Skills demonstration
- Assessment methods
- Combined exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Seminář 12 HOD/SEM.
- Teacher's information
- Requirements on student:
The course is finished by the course-credit.
Students will prepare a speech for the oral ongoing test to one of the above topics in the curriculum, which is evaluated by the teacher in the range from 0 to 20 points depending on the level of the speech. The written test is set at 20 points, the credit test at 60 points. Successful completion of the course is determined by obtaining at least 60 points out of 100 possible points.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/opf/zima2022/CVABKJN2