FPF:KTVAERO1 Aerobics 1 - Course Information
KTVAERO1 Aerobics 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Reichert (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil
Cabinet of Physical Education - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 100 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Classes include various forms of aerobic exercise with music - Dance aerobics, Step aerobics, P-class aerobics and other forms of exercise for women. The main aim of the course is the development of aerobic fitness and possible weight reduction. Furthermore, it also improves the coordination of limb and body movements in accordance with the rhythm of the music or mastering more difficult step variations in 16 and 32 beats. The composition of classes and the form corresponds to the fitness and movement level of each participant.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in at least 70% of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/KTVAERO1