FPF:KTVFLRB1 Floorball 1 - Course Information
KTVFLRB1 Floorball 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Reichert (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil
Cabinet of Physical Education - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 100 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the learning of floorball is to apply the game activities of the individual in progressively more complex game exercises and play. Teaching is as far as possible in the nature of sports training and its integral part is the use of health benefits of floorball. For beginners, the training focuses on the adoption and improvement of individual game activities (locomotion with and without the ball, passing, shooting basics), while for advanced players it focuses on their creative use in the game and team performance strategy. Upon successful completion of the course, students are capable of independent recreational play, including knowledge of the rules and basics of team performance strategy. They realize the benefits of physical activities in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in at least 70% of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/KTVFLRB1