FPF:KTVODBJ1 Volleyball 1 - Course Information
KTVODBJ1 Volleyball 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Reichert (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Dalibor Musil
Cabinet of Physical Education - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 100 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of our training is to creatively use the knowledge of the rules of volleyball. We will try to create playing habits that lead to automation of the player's behaviour in defence and attack. We prefer active play with fewer players and complexity of practicing activities. These lessons are also for volleyball beginners and we welcome anyone with at least minimal playing experience and an interest in improving.
- Learning outcomes
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in at least 70% of the course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/KTVODBJ1