FPF:UCJANGBP19 Bachelor Thesis Seminar II - Course Information
UCJANGBP19 Bachelor Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marie Crhová, Ph.D., MA (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Gabriela Entlová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Michaela Weiss, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Michaela Weiss, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English (programme FPF, ANGbp)
- Course objectives
- The course follows the Seminar for Bachelor Thesis 1. The seminar is conducted in the form of individual consultations of the student and the supervisor of the bachelor's thesis. It serves to clarify the basic theses, methodological procedures and structure of the bachelor's thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to write and complete the BA dissertation
- Consultations and presentations of BA thesis
- recommended literature
- LIPSON, Charles. How to write a BA thesis: a practical guide from your first ideas to your finished paper. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2005. ISBN 978-0-226-48126-5. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- BA thesis presentation
- Language of instruction