FPF:UCJANGBP46 German 2 - Course Information
UCJANGBP46 German 2Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Nálepová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Gabriela Rykalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), PhDr. Mathias Becker, M.A. (deputy)
Mgr. Sabina Višnická (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Gabriela Rykalová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- The course is intended for students who do not have German as a major.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English (programme FPF, ANGbp)
- Course objectives
- Students will work with the first part of the textbook Motive through exercises and self-study. The textbook is focused on the development of all speech skills based on authentic texts and communicative situations, using current vocabulary and grammatical optimum. In the first lesson, students will complete a placement test, on the basis of which the corresponding part of the textbook will be selected. In full-time teaching, emphasis will be placed on the development of speaking, listening and correct pronunciation, in self-study, students will focus on reading and writing and practicing the necessary vocabulary and grammar. In the courses, students will also work with professional texts, practice professional terminology and will solve professionally oriented communicative situations according to the specifics of the study program.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the semester, students will understand the texts based on the topics covered and will be able to talk about them. They will be able to write a short text about these areas of life.
- 1. sagen, wo etwas ist, Weg erklären 2. in der Wohnung, Möbel 3. gesundheitliche Probleme beschreiben 4. Termine ausmachen 5. Vorschläge machen 6. Tattos, Farben, , odborný text a odborná terminologie 7. Verkehrsmittel, Reisevorbereitungen besprechen, odborný text a odborná terminologie 10. Über Wetter sprechen, odborný text a odborná terminologie 11. Freizeitverhalten, odborný text a odborná terminologie 12. Geschenke, Gegenstände beschreiben, odborný text a odborná terminologie 13. Zusammenfassung und Evaluation
- Teaching methods
- seminar, self-study with the interactive textbook Motive
- Assessment methods
- At least 75% attendance, active class participation. A written test. Oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Student povinně zapisuje druhý cizí jazyk.