FPF:UCJANGBP48 Italian 1 - Course Information
UCJANGBP48 Italian 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jaroslava Malá (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UCJANGBP48/A: Wed 16:25–18:00 H6, T. Pavlíková Alešová
UCJANGBP48/B: Tue 14:45–16:20 M13, J. Malá
UCJANGBP48/C: Wed 14:45–16:20 H6, T. Pavlíková Alešová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English (programme FPF, ANGbp)
- Course objectives
- The Italian 1 course is intended primarily for students of the English and German programs, who can thus supplement their language skills. They will work with a modern Italian textbook, which includes both listening and useful grammar with a number of exercises of various types. Language teaching will be complemented by reading texts and working with them; these texts acquaint students with the basics of Italian studies.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will learn the basics of Italian and go through 5 textbook lessons.
- 1. Introduction: Italian alphabet, pronunciation 2. Lekce 1A: Un appuntamento - In the square; verb essere 3. Lekce 1B: Un appuntamento - Sandro; the definite and indefinite; Italian cities 4. Lesson 2A: Al lago - La casa di Sandro; verb avere 5. Lesson 2B: Al lago - Mina e le fotografie; plural; geography of Italy 6. Lekce 3A: Luisa - Studio, work and free time; timing of regular verbs 7. Lesson 3B: Luisa - In the library; timing of some irregular verbs; description of the house, apartment 8. Repetition 9. Lekce 4A: Andiamo in vacanza? - Suggest our vacancies; Possessive 10. Lekce 4B: Andiamo in vacanza? - The diet; prepositions associated with a member 11. Lekce 5A: Un invito a cena - Il viaggio; past tense compound 12. Lekce 5B: Un invito a cena - La serata con gli amici; past tense composed II; Italian wines 13. Test
- Bahníková, A. a kol. Italština. Praha: Leda, 2001. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- active seminar attendance 75% test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Student povinně zapisuje druhý cizí jazyk.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/UCJANGBP48