FPF:UCJANGBP61 Italian 4 - Course Information
UCJANGBP61 Italian 4Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jaroslava Malá (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English (programme FPF, ANGbp)
- Course objectives
- The Italian 4 course is intended primarily for students of the English and German programs, who can thus supplement their language skills. They will continue to work with an Italian textbook, which includes both listening and conversation topics and useful grammar with a number of exercises of various types. Language teaching will be complemented by reading texts and working with them; these texts acquaint students with the basics of Italian studies.
- Learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to master the language at the B1 level.
- Nuovo progetto italiano 1 1. Lesson 11: A concert; conditional; conversation: we express wishes, requests 2. Lesson 11: A concert; compound conditioner; conversation: music 3. Lesson 11: A concert; compound conditioner; text: Modern Italian music New Italian project 2 4. Lesson 1: Examination ... no stress; double pronouns; conversation: school and exams 5. Lesson 1: Esami ... no stress; double pronouns in compound tenses; conversation: storytelling in the past 6. Lesson 1: Esami ... no stress; interrogative pronouns and adverbs; text: The school and the Italian university 7. Lesson 2: Soldiers and labor; relative pronouns; conversation: money and banking services 8. Lesson 2: Soldiers and labor; relative pronouns; conversation: job and job interview 9. Lesson 2: Soldiers and labor; links with the verb stare, text: L’economia italiana 10. Lekce 3: In viaggio per l’Italia; comparative, conversation: city description and comparison 11. Lekce 3: In viaggio per l’Italia; superlative, conversation: accommodation services 12. Lekce 3: In viaggio per l’Italia; irregular comparative and superlative; text: Italian city 13. Test
- Bahníková, A. a kol. Italština. Praha: Leda, 2001. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- active seminar attendance 75% test
- Language of instruction