FPF:UCJIOPBP22 Commercial and official corres - Course Information
UCJIOPBP22 Commercial and official correspondenceFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian for Professional Purposes (programme FPF, IOP)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to teach students the basics of Italian business and official correspondence and to prepare them for the communication in common situations that arise in employment. An emphasis will also be placed on technical terminology related to company names, transportation, payments and contracts.
- Learning outcomes
- The students are able to write a common business or official letter / e-mail in Italian, they can communicate in common situations that arise at work. They know professional terminology related to company names, transportation, payments and contracts.
- 1. Curriculum Vitae 2. Domanda d’impiego 3. Presentazioni 4. Il telefono 5.-6. L’e-mail commerciale 7. La lettera formale 8. Prenotazioni 9. Concetti commerciali di base: esempi pratici 10. Spedizioni e trasporti: esempi pratici 11. Corrispondenza ufficiale con le città gemellate 12. Organizzazione e ricevimento di una delegazione 13. Esercitazione
- required literature
- Costantino, A., Riveccio, A.Obiettivo professione. Loescher, 2014.
- not specified
- Pelizza, G., Mezzadri,M. L’italiano in azienda. Perugia: Guerra, 2002.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- obligatory attendance min. 70%, homework
- Language of instruction