FPF:UCJOPBP007 EU funds and project manag. - Course Information
UCJOPBP007 EU funds and project managementFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Jan Podmol (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Nálepová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UCJOPBP007/A: Mon 10:35–12:10 PrPed, J. Podmol
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course "EU Funds and Project Management" is to introduce students to the issues of cohesion policy of the European Union and related issues of European funds designed to finance projects that help regional development and balance differences between individual EU member states. Due to the fact that the subject is a part of the study program focused on foreign language teaching, within the theoretical basis of EU cohesion policy, attention is paid mainly to one of the objectives of cohesion policy - European territorial cooperation, which will be the starting point for teaching project management. Project management teaching includes all phases of the project cycle and their solutions on the examples of specific projects (case studies). The course ends with the assignment of thematic areas and input data for the processing of a simplified project, which will form the practical part of the exam.
- Learning outcomes
- seminar, practical homework and projects during the semester
- 1. EU cohesion policy - an introduction to the issue I 2. EU cohesion policy - introduction to the issue II 3. EU cohesion policy - strategic, legislative and budgetary framework (EU funds) 4. European cooperation territories as one of the objectives of EU cohesion policy 5. Program tools in the Czech Republic, operational programs with a focus on operational programs under the European Territorial Cooperation objective 6. Presentation of the selected program within the objective of European territorial cooperation for teaching project management 7. Project cycle and its phases 8. Preparatory phase of the project 9. Implementation phase of the project I 10. Implementation phase of the project II 11. Final phase of the project, sustainability of the project 12. Project management - case studies I 13. Project management - case studies II, assignment of topics and input data for project processing
- studijní opora předmětu / study support
- Teaching methods
- seminar, project, group work
- Assessment methods
- oral and written, exam, project elaboration, compulsory attendance
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/UCJOPBP007