FPF:UIINFNP003 Practice - Course Information
UIINFNP003 PracticeFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Luděk Cienciala, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Luděk Cienciala, Ph.D.
Institute of Computer Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UIINFNP003/A: Mon 11:25–12:10 PED1, L. Cienciala
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Informatics (programme FPF, INFOR-nav)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to introduce students to the environment and procedures existing in practice and increase their applicability after graduation.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to:
-understand the environment of the organization in which he practiced
- get involved in the activities of the organization
- 1. Before the start of practice, students will be provided with all the necessary information, in particular on specific workplaces, possible dates of entry, conditions and rules, and the designated teacher will assist students with formal requirements. 2. At the selected or designated workplace, the student will perform the assigned tasks related to the subject of his / her study under the supervision of a specified person from the given organization. The student is obliged to follow the supervisor's instructions during the practice. 3. After completing the practice, the student turns in a final report of the course of the practice. The organization will also provide an assessment of the course of the practice in which the student's involvement in the work process and the contribution of the practice to their professional growth is evaluated. 4. Credit will be awarded based on the final report of the student and the assessment of the organization.
- Teaching methods
- professional training
- Assessment methods
- A student obtains credit according to his final report on the course of the internship and the assessment of the organization in which the student is completing the internship. In the assessment, the organization evaluates the student's involvement in the work process and the contribution of practice to his professional growth
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 120 hod/sem.