FPF:UCJNCOBP45 Italian 3 - Course Information
UCJNCOBP45 Italian 3Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Táňa Pavlíková Alešová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- UCJNCOBP45/A: Tue 13:05–14:40 M8, T. Pavlíková Alešová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- German (programme FPF, NEM)
- Course objectives
- The Italian 3 course is intended primarily for students of the English and German programs, who can thus supplement their language skills. They will continue to work with an Italian textbook, which includes both listening and conversation topics and useful grammar with a number of exercises of various types. Language teaching will be complemented by reading texts and working with them; these texts acquaint students with the basic realities of Italy.
- Learning outcomes
- The student masters the Italian language verbally and in writing at a level corresponding to the textbook used.
- 1. Lesson 6: A price fuori; Possessive; conversation: my family 2. Lesson 6: A price fuori; vocabulary: food, restaurant; lyrics: Gli italiani a tavola, recipes 3. Lesson 7: Al cinema; imperfect; conversation: the plot of the film 4. Lesson 7: Al cinema; imperfektum - practice; conversation: storytelling in the past 5. Lesson 7: Al cinema; past perfect tense; text: The modern Italian cinema 6. Lesson 8: Fare la spesa; personal pronouns in the accusative; conversation: shopping - groceries 7. Lesson 8: Fare la spesa; personal pronouns in compound tenses; text: Italian products 8. Lekce 9: In giro per i negozi; reflexive verbs; conversation: shopping - clothes, shoes ... 9. Lekce 9: In giro per i negozi; reflexive verbs, impersonal form; text: The Italian fashion 10. Lekce 10: Che c’è stasera in TV; personal pronouns in the dative; conversation: television shows 11. Lesson 10: Che c’è stasera in TV; imperative; conversation: we ask for directions 12. Lesson 10: Che c’è stasera in TV; imperative; text: Television in Italy 13. Test
- required literature
- Marin, T. / Magnelli, S.: Nuovo progetto italiano 1. Roma, Edilingua, 2009.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written test, attendance (75%)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2021/UCJNCOBP45