MU:MU20025 Functional Analysis - Course Information
MU20025 Functional AnalysisMathematical Institute in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Jiří Jahn, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jiřina Jahnová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Jiří Jahn, Ph.D.
Mathematical Institute in Opava
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MU20004 && MU20006
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- To obtain course credits it is necessary to solve three problems assigned to the student by the instructor. Final exam consists of two theoretical questions.