FPF:UBKCJLBK27 Bachelor thesis - Course Information
UBKCJLBK27 Seminar of Bachelor thesis 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Oskar Mainx, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Soňa Schneiderová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Soňa Schneiderová, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Prerequisite is knowledge of the Czech language and assignment of a bachelor's thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech language and literature (programme FPF, CJAL)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to familiarize students with the methodology and layout of diploma work.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to prepare the text of the bachelor's thesis in terms of form and content.
- 1. Introduction to the methodology of linguistic and literary-oriented work 2. Consultations on the choice of topic 3. Consultations on the selection of literature 4. Consultations on the selection of an appropriate methodology 5. Syllabus and thesis of the diploma thesis 6. Introduction of BP 7. Consultations on graphic design of BP 8. Consultations on stylization of professional text 9. Quotes and paraphrases; bibliographic record 10. Formulation of abstract BP 11. Example of stylization of a professional text 12. Own stylization of professional text 13. Correction of stylization of professional student text
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, class discussion, group and individual projects.
- Assessment methods
- Final individual project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8s/sem.
- Teacher's information
- Active participation in the seminar (two absences are permitted)
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/winter2023/UBKCJLBK27