FPF:UBKKDBK026 Seminar of Art Studies - Course Information
UBKKDBK026 Seminar of Art StudiesFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Cindlerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Cindlerová, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Cultural Dramaturgy in the theatre practice (programme FPF, KDDP)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to introduce students to targeted work with the audience (audience development) with regard to age and social differences. A highly important topic for long-term concepts of cultural organizations and occasional cultural projects concerns marketing, dramaturgy, preparation of accompanying programs and the overall concept of projects and operations of organizations that consider their audience as a partner and not just a passive consumer. A key subtopic from the point of view of educating the future audience is the issue and the search for opportunities for cooperation between artistic and cultural institutions and schools.
- Learning outcomes
- Student after completing the subject:
- knows the possibilities of targeted work with the audience (audience development);
- can propose specific activities and actions for a specific institution;
- is aware of the specifics associated with the age and social distinction of viewers/visitors;
- he orients himself in the possibilities (and limitations) from the side of marketing, dramaturgy, preparation of accompanying programs as well as the overall concept of projects and the operation of organizations that consider the audience as their partner (not just a passive consumer);
- 1. Goals and forms of art education, work with the public in the Czech Republic: introduction to the situation and issues
- 2. Art therapy, artephyletics, music therapy, drama therapy, poet therapy
- 3. Foreign practice – France, Germany
- 4. Czech educational framework: recommended literature, educational and promotional events, institutions involved in the implementation of art education
- 5. Where else to "learn": universities, drama clubs (own enthusiasm?)
- 6. Theater teaching I: existing and possible forms of practice, issues of target groups
- 7. Theater teaching II: possibilities of financial and material support (in the range "theatre as a contribution organization" - "theatre as a public benefit society")
- 8. Cultural activities of libraries, museums and galleries and others
- 9. Marginal, "random" and spontaneous art-educational activities (street, community, in cafés...)
- 10. Profile of an art education lecturer: abilities, skills, knowledge 1
- 11. Profile of art education lecturer: abilities, skills, knowledge 2
- 12. Dark sides of art education: identification, how to prevent them, how to solve them
- 13: Pedagogical dance work and choreography for children
- Povinná literatura: Analýza neprofesionálních uměleckých aktivit za období 1998–2004 (vytvořeno pro účely Koncepce účinnější podpory umění). Praha 2005. BEJVLOVÁ, J. Divadelní instituce a její výkon. Praha 2009. CINDLEROVÁ, J. – STRMISKOVÁ, T. (eds.) Sborník ze sympozia „Cesty ke spolupráci divadel a škol v českém a německém kontextu". Ostrava 2014. MŠMT ČR. Bílá kniha 2001 – Národní program rozvoje vzdělávání v České republice. Praha 2001, dostupné z: http://www.msmt.cz/dokumenty/bila-kniha-narodni-program-rozvoje-vzdelavani-v-ceske-republice-formuje-vladni-strategii-v-oblasti-vzdelavani-strategie-odrazi-celospolecenske-zajmy-a-dava-konkretni-podnety-k-praci-skol NEKOLNÝ, B. a kol. Divadelní systémy a kulturní politika. Praha 2006, dostupné z: http://www.idu.cz/media/document/box_1_tisk.pdf. TOWSE, R. A Handbook of Cultural Economics. Cheltenham 2003. Doporučená literatura: CVEKLOVÁ, B. – ŽDÍMALOVÁ, D. 20 celostátních přehlídek dětských skupin scénického tance 1968-2003. Praha 2005. DVOŘÁKOVÁ, E. Industriál – paměť – východiska. Praha 2007. KŠAJT, F. Hovory arte. Červený Kostelec 2015. ZÁMEČNÍKOVÁ, E. Cesta k přednesu aneb Průvodce pro pedagogy a mladé recitátory. Praha 2009.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active approach during discussions and joint interpretations conditioned by knowledge of assigned texts and selected art education programs. An overview of the current Czech theater context and institutions implementing artistic education. Good orientation in individual stages of cultural history. General knowledge of Czech and world literature, especially dramatic literature. Creation, presentation and defense of one's own art education program (intention) for the selected institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8s/sem.