FPF:UCJNNKSP9 Practical Language Skills 9 - Course Information
UCJNNKSP9 Practical Language Skills 9Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/26. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Mathias Becker, M.A. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. phil. Martin Maurach (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. phil. Martin Maurach
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- TYP_STUDIA ( N )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- German (programme FPF, NJ)
- Course objectives
- The course focuses on systematic development of the students` language competence and on practical application of advanced German communication skills. Students prepare their own presentations on current topics and they discuss them. This way they learn to deal with difficult situations where problems need to be solved, to argue and ask other students specific questions.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to communicate in the most common situations, write a text understand a written text.
- 1. Umgang mit Geld
- 2. Alternative oder Utopie
- 3. Schuldprävention
- 4. Umgangsformen
- 5. Begriffe aus der Psychologie
- 6. Emotionale Intelligenz
- 7. Visionen für die Zukunft
- 8. Metropole oder Megastadt?
- 9. Landwirtschaft in der Stadt
- 10. Garten in der Stadt
- 11. Leben in der Grosstadt
- 12. Dorf einmal anders
- 13. Zusammenfassung und Evaluation
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion, group projects, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- oral exam, presentation
- Language of instruction