FPF:UCJNNPPH German Phraseology - Course Information
UCJNNPPH German PhraseologyFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Gabriela Rykalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Gabriela Rykalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Gabriela Rykalová, Ph.D.
Institute of Foreign Languages - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Thu 13:05–13:50 M12
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- TYP_STUDIA ( N )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- German (programme FPF, NJ)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as an introduction to modern German phraseology. The lectures deal with basic theoretical aspects of the subject, terminology and methods. In seminars he students will get the basic analytic competence in working with authentic text material. The analysis concentrates on the problems of idiomaticity and collocability of lexical units.
- Learning outcomes
- knowledge of German phraseological connections
- 1. Das Wesen des Phraseologismus
- 2. Spezielle Klassen der Phraseologismen
- 3. Idiome und Metapher
- 4. Komparative Phraseologismen
- 5. Zwillingsformen
- 6. Kollokationen
- 7. Sprichwörter
- 8. Routineformeln
- 9. Phraseologismen in unterschiedlichen Textsorten
- 10. Kontrastive Phraseologie
- 11. Österreichische Phraseologismen
- 12. Übersetzbarkeit von Phraseologismen
- 13. Zusammenfassende Diskussion
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, class discussion.
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials