OPF:CVABPCAP Entertainment Programmes in To - Course Information
CVABPCAP Entertainment Programmes in TourismSchool of Business Administration in Karvina
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PaedDr. Jiří Helešic, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Jiří Helešic, Ph.D.
Department of Tourism and Leisure Activities - School of Business Administration in Karvina
Contact Person: doc. Ing. Pavlína Pellešová, Ph.D.
- Mon 9:45–10:30 VD110
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- FAKULTA ( OPF ) && TYP_STUDIA ( B ) && FORMA ( P ) && ( ROCNIK ( 2 ) || ROCNIK ( 3 ))
With no prerequisites.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 34 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/34, only registered: 0/34
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Tourist Industry and Tourism (programme OPF, B_CRT)
- Course objectives
- Animation as a phenomenon of innovation of the tourism programme product not only in a hotel or recreational facility, in a travel agency and their guides, but above all in the tourism centre and therefore in the municipality and the region. The subject has a comprehensive prepare the student for work in the tourism industry, both in a travel agency or other organization, as a guide or animator of a tourism program. During the course of the course, the student's knowledge will be expanded to include the knowledge of preparing a guide for an event, the technique of working guide and tour evaluation, he will also prepare himself for the organization of entertainment - leisure time not only of the tour participants but especially for animating the programme of large events within hotels, spa complexes, recreational areas, villages or towns. Students will learn about the creation and implementation of programmes, including movement programmes. The course provides specific knowledge and skills that qualify students to create and implement programs using spa facilities for the development of the therapeutic and restorative physical activity.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will gain knowledge about the preparation, implementation and evaluation of animation activities, activities of tourism guides, but also about the possibilities of organizing various forms of entertainment within a hotel, spa, recreation centre, municipality or the entire tourism area, focusing on specific groups of clients.
- 1. Animation programs Animation and animation programs ? additional assistance services. Forms of animation programmes and their types. Legal aspects of tourism services. 2. Management of animation programmes Creation of animation programmes. Planning strategies. Definition of roles in animation programmes. Conditions for the implementation of programmes, material and personnel security. Implementation and evaluation of animation programmes. 3. Guide and animator in tourism Guide activity and its content. Relationship between tour guide and tour operator. Preparation of the guide for the tour. Guide's work agenda. The animator and his/her position in relation to the travel agency, hotel, tourist centre. Prerequisites for the work of an animator and a guide. 4. Creation of animation programmes Cultural, social and physical programmes. Segmentation of the target group, evaluation of the conditions for the implementation of animation programmes. Financial planning of the implementation. Promotion of programmes. 5. Animation in tourism destinations Events and animation programmes. Conditions for the use of public spaces. Interaction between organisers and public authorities, police and the integrated rescue system. 6. Tourist and recreational animation programmes, ?Teambuilding? Recreational activities ? meaning, objectives,forms. Recreation ? principles and strategies. Corporate experiential events, team development programmes and simulation games. The team and its internal social cohesion. 7. Animation programs for families and children Situational roles in family animation programs. 8. Safety in tourist animation programmes Safety principles in tourist activities. Basics of first aid. Dealing with crisis situations.
- required literature
- HELEŠIC, Jiří. Animační programy v cestovním ruchu: Distanční studijní text. 1st ed. Karviná, 2019. 158 pp. ISBN 978-80-7510-377-2. info
- HANDLÍŘOVÁ, P., J. MASÁK, D. SPALKOVÁ, J. SYROVÁTKOVÁ a P. ŠLECH. Úvod do animace v cestovním ruchu. Jablonec n. Nisou: Educa, 2015. ISBN 978-80-260-7623-0. info
- PŮŽA, B. a B. KOMEŠTÍK. Sportovně rekreační aktivity v cestovním ruchu. Hradec Králové: Gaudeamus, 2012. ISBN 978-80-7435-186-0. info
- recommended literature
- NOVOTNÝ, J., J. REKTOŘÍK, O. RACEK, H. VÁLKOVÁ, J. NOVÁ a M. STR. Management, marketing a ekonomika sportu. Brno: Muni Press, 2017. ISBN 978-80-210-8346-2. info
- HANDLÍŘOVÁ, P., D. SPALKOVÁ a J. MASÁK. Animace dospělí a senioři. Jablonec n. Nisou: Educa, 2015. ISBN 978-80-260-7627-8. info
- HÁJEK, B., B. HOFBAVEN a J. PÁVKOVÁ. Pedagogické ovlivňování volného času. Portál s.r.o., 2011. ISBN 978-80-262-0030-7. info
- EGER, L. Management a marketing sportu a cestovního ruchu. Západočeská univerzita v Plzni, 2009. ISBN 978-80-7043-801-5. info
- ČERTÍK, M. a V. FIŠEROVÁ. Volný čas, životní styl a cestovní ruch. Praha: Vysoká škola hotelová v Praze 8., 2009. ISBN 978-80-86578-93-4. info
- HORNER S. a J. SWARBROOKE. Cestovní ruch, ubytování, stravování, využití volného času, aplikovaný marketing služeb. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2003. ISBN 80-247020-29. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation in the form of lectures and presentations, practical demonstrations and group implementation of anom atic activities in different environm ents.
- Assessment methods
- Continuous verification of the mastery of the theoretical basis in the form of tests, evaluation of practical implementation of animation activities, evaluation of the written proposal of a specific animation program.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Student requirements: active participation in seminars, completion of continuous practical activities, presentation and defence of the animation programme.
Evaluation methods: active participation in seminars at least 75% (40% of the evaluation), completion of continuous control tasks (40% of the evaluation), elaboration, presentation and defence of the credit proposal of the animation programme (20% of the evaluation).
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/opf/zima2022/CVABPCAP