FPF:UBKCJLBP51 Reading 20th Cen. Czech lit. 1 - Course Information
UBKCJLBP51 Readings in the Czech literature of the 20th century 1Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Martin Tichý, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- TYP_STUDIA ( B )
It is recommended to register this class concurrently with the class 20th Century Czech literature 1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech language and literature (programme FPF, CJAL)
- Course objectives
- The class is intended as a complement to the class 20th Century Czech literature 1; it evolves the knowledge in the form of commented reading. The program is to be fit to the students' bent.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to: - interpret the modern text autonomously.
- 1.-4. Modern lyrical poetry
- 5.-6. Small prosaic forms at the turn of the century
- 7.-10. Lyrical poetry in the avant-garde era
- 11.-13. Small prosaic forms between wars.
- Teaching methods
- Commented reading.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fpf/summer2021/UBKCJLBP51