FPF:UBKCU011 Basic literary works interpret - Course Information
UBKCU011 Basic literary works interpretation of Czech literature the second half of the 20th centuryFaculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jakub Chrobák, Ph.D.
Institute of The Czech Language and Library Science - Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Studies (programme FPF, N7310 Filo)
- Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech language and literature (programme FPF, N7504 UcSS)
- Course objectives
- Lecture: the aim of the lecture is to develop the skills for interpretation of various literary texts. Seminar: in the seminar students will get familiar with different text types. Moreover, students will be taught how to analyze various texts and how to produce them.
- Students will be instructed to interpret key texts of Czech literature in the social and cultural contexts as well as by means of the various literary-theoretical approaches.
- required literature
- HRUŠKA, P.; MACHALA, L.; VODIČKA, L.; ZIZLER, J. A KOL. V souřadnicích volnosti - česká literatura 90. let XX. století v interpretacích. Praha, 2008. info
- KOLEKTIV AUTORŮ. Český Parnas, vrcholy literatury 1970-1990. Praha: Galaxie, 1993. info
- KOLEKTIV AUTORŮ. Česká literatura 1945-1970. Praha: SPN, 1992. info
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- Active participation in the seminar (two absences are permitted)