FU:APPXA051 Professional Experience I - Course Information
APPXA051 Professional Experience IInstitute of physics in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 24 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Petr Čermák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Petr Habrman, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Stanislav Hledík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Tomáš Janečka (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Miloš Zapletal, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Stanislav Hledík, Ph.D.
Institute of physics in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The student performs an internship in a company/institution.
- Learning outcomes
- With completion of the course, the students will:
- get acquainted with the application of acquired knowledge in prractice;
- communicate within the corporate environment;
- to defend their solutions
- The subject of the internship is the active participation of the student in the assigned practical project in companies or other entities in cooperation with the relevant department (or employee). During the internship, the student will get acquainted with the essence of the project and his task will be in cooperation with the designated staff of the institution to prepare a presentable output, which will then be defended on a commission basis. The scope and complexity of the project should correspond to the scope of the internship, the format of the presentation must be agreed before the start of the internship. During the internship, the content of the internship can only be changed by a tripartite agreement between the institution, the school and the student.
- Teaching methods
- practical internship
- Assessment methods
- Submission of a semester protocol on the project, or presentation of preliminary results of the internship in the final evaluation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 288 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fu/winter2022/APPXA051