FU:MTNPOU001 Film and television production - Course Information
MTNPOU001 Film and television productionInstitute of physics in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Anton Szomolányi, ArtD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Anton Szomolányi, ArtD.
Institute of physics in Opava
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MTNPOU001/A: each even Thursday 9:45–13:00 202, A. Szomolányi
- ( FAKULTA ( FU ) && TYP_STUDIA ( N ))
Subject contains a series of lectures about film production. Film development and the stage of creation of a film work or television project. Financial security, planning of funds, realization of work on the market, application of creative problems with regard to financial security. After completing the course, the student will be able to build a project of an audiovisual work in its basic essence, or understand the processes of AV work in a team implementation. He should be able to arrange independent production and realize AV work in all phases. Prerequisite for mastering the course will be the ability to build a budget with the acceptance of the parameters of the project in its real and feasible forms. Within the course, they will learn about creating a design manual for an AV work in a separate work or series.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multimedia Techniques (programme FU, MMTNM)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to create a project and project parameters. The student will learn to manage the creation of a basic approximate budget, the creation of a real budget of the AV work. They will learn to create an explanation of a work or project. Design manual and designing the AV project as a creative unique. Planning the creation of a work in its basic essence.
- Learning outcomes
- - the student will learn to understand the budgeted items in the AV work and project - budgeting - project creation and design - planning of production and all phases of AV work creation - communication of the work in its pre-production phases - financial planning - possibilities of financing the work - application of the AV work and timing of the AV work in its shape value
- - AV work as a value, creative industry - phases of AV project creation from idea to archiving - budget and its creation and forms - explanation of AV project - design of AV project - design manual - financing of the work, construction of the project - the establishment and operation of a production company - communication of the project in its individual phases - possibilities of project financing in the current space
- required literature
- Antologie textů FAMU. Praha: FAMU, 2006. http://www.famu.cz/pro-studenty/uvody-a-praktika/antologie-pro- 1-rocniky-famu/
- recommended literature
- Film production management,
- Teaching methods (in Czech)
- Prednášky seminárne práce
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- odevzdáno 100 % odborných projektů, 80 % účast
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fu/winter2022/MTNPOU001