FU:APBPA062 Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
APBPA062 Bachelor ThesisInstitute of physics in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Stanislav Hledík, Ph.D.
Institute of physics in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is the student's independent work on the preparation of his/her Bachelor's Thesis, which is usually closely related to a practical project in professional practice. The student consults the course and preparation of the work with the Bachelor's Thesis supervisor, or with an authorized employee at the workplace of practice. This is an individual and fully independent work, which should correspond to the range of the number of credits obtained.
- Learning outcomes
- Bachelor's Thesis
- Individually according to the topic of the Bachelor's Thesis and assigned practice.
- Teaching methods
- Self-study; consults with the supervisor of the Bachelor's Thesis, or with an authorized employee at the workplace of practice; presentation at the seminar.
- Assessment methods
- Regular presentation and defense of partial results obtained during the elaboration of the topic of the Bachelor's Thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fu/summer2023/APBPA062