FU:APPXA061 Professional Experience II - Course Information
APPXA061 Professional Experience IIInstitute of physics in Opava
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 16 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Petr Čermák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Petr Habrman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Stanislav Hledík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tomáš Janečka (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Miloš Zapletal, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Stanislav Hledík, Ph.D.
Institute of physics in Opava
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The student performs an internship in a company/institution.
- Learning outcomes
- With completion of the course, the students will:
- get acquainted with the application of acquired knowledge in practice;
- communicate within the corporate environment;
- to defend their solutions
- The subject of the internship is the finalization of the assigned practical project in cooperation with the relevant department (or employee). The output of the internship is a written protocol on the internship project (which is usually followed by the elaboration of a Bachelor's Thesis) containing the assignment, starting points, solution procedure and achieved results. The student is obliged to present the document or its part created in this way within the seminar of the Bachelor's Thesis.
- Teaching methods
- practical internship
- Assessment methods
- Ongoing control of finalization of practice results.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 192 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.slu.cz/course/fu/summer2023/APPXA061